Powerful Ant Control When You Need it Most
For many, the “dog days” in July and August evoke summer days that are so devastatingly hot that even dogs lie around, panting. Unfortunately, that is just not the case for pests. While ants are a year-round threat for home and business owners in Tennessee, the key to keeping these menacing pests at bay during the hottest months of the year begins with a thorough inspection, species identification, and preventative treatments on the exterior of your property.
What to Expect from All-American Pest Control
All pests need food, water, and shelter to survive—making your home especially palatable to foraging ants. Routine treatments of the exterior of your home or business remain the most effective means to control ants from the outside. Rotating materials throughout the year proactively reduces ant populations before they become an issue, but as we all know ants do get inside from time to time, and that’s why you have us on call!
What We Do to Control Ants
Treating the exterior is your best defense, and ours, at controlling ant populations. During our regularly scheduled visit we will:
1. Identify conditions around the property that are susceptible to ants and other pests (i.e. pooling rainwater, downspouts, landscaping, foliage, etc.)
2. Apply a long-lasting treatment around the perimeter of your home
What to do when Ants Get Inside
While preventive treatments offer lasting control from the exterior foraging ants may still find their way indoors, seeking food and moisture. Learn more about our process when ants become a problem on the inside.
1. First, give us a call. If you are on our Perimeter PLUS Pest Control Program and receive regular quarterly exterior pest services, we’ll come back in-between visits for no additional charge to treat indoors for ants.
2. Once we arrive, we’ll inspect and treat targeted areas where ants are active inside the home with material that is engineered to be shared with other ants in the colony. This is important because the ants you see indicate a larger problem. We need those ants to take back the material to the nest to get rid of the problem for good.
3. It is important to allow the ants to feed on the bait material. You will typically see more activity within the first few days after the treatment, which is normal.
4. Ants are persistent creatures, and it may take more than one treatment to eliminate them. With All-American you can trust we will stick with you until the problem is gone. We will contact you approximately two weeks after your service to see how things are progressing. If you have not seen a significant reduction, please let us know, and we will be happy to return at no additional cost to you.
What You Can Do
Moisture, especially during the summer months, is a key driver of pest activity. You too can help prevent the occurrence of ants in your home by following these tips from our professionals:
1. Maintain proper drainage and runoff from gutters and downspouts so that water does not pool near the foundation of the home.
2. Trim shrubs, trees, ornamentals, and other plants so that they do not touch the home. This also helps with ventilation to keep soil near the foundation free from excessive moisture.
3. Limit the use of watering and sprinkler systems to an as-needed basis.
4. Most important—don’t kill the ants. We understand this is nearly impossible, however, when you kill ants with a household cleaner and the worker ants don’t report back to the queen, the queen sends out more ants and your problem becomes worse. Trust the professionals and our materials to get to the root of the problem to give you lasting peace of mind.
Special Offer: $35 Off Perimeter PLUS Pest Control
Ants other nuisance pests thrive during the summer months. While several species of ants are active year-round, many develop colonies outdoors—under pavers, in landscaped areas, and around the foundation of your home, especially during the warmer months. Our Perimeter PLUS Pest Control service is designed to protect you and yours from the threat of ants and over 47 house and lawn pests. Sign up today!
This offer is for you or your friends that might need proactive, preventative pest control, mosquito misting, termite protection. Valid through August 31, 2021. Mention discount code: ANTSAVINGS
Source: Pest News
Original Source link ==> Powerful Ant Control When You Need It Most
All third party News, Content, company names, brand names, trademarks showed on website are the property of their particular proprietors. we are not a copyrights of it, it just a sharing informative blog
All material is copyrighted by the respected publishers. It is published on the internet only for the sake of promoting.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fumigation In Karachi